Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's been a long time

When I first started this blog I was incredibly depressed since then a lot has changed. I am happier.

I completed my Master's degree in Mental Health Counseling.

I work full time as a mental health counselor and love my work. What I do is interesting, challenging and has the occasional big reward.

I crochet a lot. In the last few months I've made three layettes; blanket, sweater, hat and booties. The last set I had to create my own pattern for the sweater and will be posting it in my next post.

I have almost 2 dozen chickens and am looking forward to President's day when IFA gets in chicks. I will be obtaining three chicks and in the summer I will get rid of 6 plus my two roosters.

I garden each summer. Last year's garden was a bust, the wet spring convinced me I didn't need to water my garden so it produced very little. Lesson learned, water the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment